10 to 17 April 2015
Get ready for spring by joining us in Madeira for thermalling over striking volcanic scenery.
Madeira is a beautiful volcanic island west of Morocco with inland and coastal soaring and thermalling. The island’s microclimates mean that the sun’s usually shining on one of the island’s flying sites.
We’ll be staying in lovely self catering apartments above the seaside town of Calheta, a few minutes drive of the main take-offs.
Landing options in Madeira are top landing or beach landings. To fly here safely, you need to be able to assess your landing options and land accurately every time.
- Minimum 15 hours experience
- Relatively current, with a good landing ability (if you keep missing your landing field, this isn’t the trip for you!)
Price – £795
- Self catering accommodation in luxury apartments
- Airport transfers
- Take-off fees
- All transport and retrieves
- Guiding and coaching from Tim, Jenni and Graham
Partners welcome – contact us for prices.
Contact us to book on
- +44 (0)7775 644510
- Or drop into Fly Sussex – 01273 858170
We’ll need a £200 deposit at the shop to secure your place. Once booked, we’ll sent you flight details – Easyjet and BA fly to Madeira.
Here a taste of what the flying’s like in Madeira