12 to 19 June 2016
1 to 8 August 2016
Flying in the mountains is a natural step for any pilot. But flying safely in the mountains takes a bit of local knowledge and understanding.
This course will cover everything you need to know for your first experience of flying in the Alps helping you clock up some airtime, develop your thermalling skills and experience beautiful new sites with our support and guidance.
- How to thermal better – plus plenty of opportunity to practice
- Mountain weather
- Picking the right site
- Landing options
- Next steps in improving your flying
We’ll be based in and around the Annecy area, the ideal place to learn about mountain flying. With our local expertise you’ll experience some of the best sites in the Alps.
Contact us if you want to discuss whether this course is suitable for you. As a general guide, you should be at least
- CP +5 hours
- Able to take off and land on your own in a variety of conditions
- Transfers from Geneva Airport
- All transport to take-off, retrieves, take-off fees (except cable car fees if required)
- Bed and breakfast accommodation
- Guiding and coaching including thermalling coaching on tandem
Partners welcome at a reduced rate – contact us for prices
Contact us to book on
- +44 (0)7775 644510